Friday, September 14, 2007

My poor Laptop is on the brink of death from a virus...

Amazing how computer can get sick. Its slow and lethargic.. sigh..

But I have a loving husband who is all knowledge in the computer world and he is gonna fix it!

So I am in the middle of getting all my precious memories in the form of hundreds and hundreds of pictures off mine and onto his. And other important imformation that I will be needing after he wipes my computer clean and starts over... YAH YAH YAH!!! But it is taking several hours to do... lol :-D

I cant belive how many pictures, music, and files I have!!! hehe

I dunno what I would do if it wasnt for digital pictures!



Made a fast and easy version of enchilades, black beans and brown rice for hubby love fo dinner. He has a night full of studying for school tomorrow.

And tomorrow I am off to help a friend move her belongs from her old home to her new home! Should be a fun day with lots of people and a getogether diner afterwards!

..........14 more mins..... 9 more mins...... 7 more mins..... Taking the files of my laptop is gonna take awhile.... sigh..

:-D




Share

No comments:

Groupon.com