Wednesday, September 12, 2007


NOTE to SELF

I will NOT use any other razor besides the Schick Quattro......
No matter if they are on sale for pennies... or FREE...
I will buy them but Give them away..
Cries tears of relief.
For some reason I cant seem to get this into my head! I keep using these
razors I find on sale and free that I have stocked up in my "stock pile".
But EVERYTIME I use them I tear my legs up and down. I have no idea why!
I wish my legs wouldn't such big babies...Cause it sure would be cheaper. But
raking off the top layer of skin, and trying to use toilet paper to stop the
non-stop bleeding all over, which never works
and results in band aid legs.... yes yes yes I have tried all...
SO
I am GIVING away my stockpile of razors... :-D So if your legs don't mind cheap
razors and want them give me a holler.
Also let me know if you want to be the recipient of more if they ever come dirt cheap and
are free. This includes women's and men's razors.

Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. . . I will only use the Quattro!!!! I have a Venus rasor "carcass" in my bathroom drawer. lol. . . poor thing I never use it!!!

Groupon.com