Friday, September 14, 2007

We have been going thru a financial study in out Sunday School at church and it has been very good. Learning to be good stewards of our money is something we all as Christians should strive for.
My hubby and I have been trying to find something for me to do at home that would be profitable for my time involved but make enough to cover my current job. As much as I love my current job there will be a day that I will quit it and be a stay at home mommy.
I recently came across a great source for me to make an income from home for our family.
If you search the Internet there are a lot of get rich schemes and make thousands if you just do this set ups. I didn't want just any get rich scheme I wanted a real source of income. :-)
And part of this involves my blog!
Do you see the side bar that has advertisements? That is my source! I have recently been able to join a affiliate program that has all of the "big" company's.
I get commissions and payout for every single link on there!
Join eBay! as a new eBayer and buy something and I get a nice sized profit
Make a Babies Online website and I get a commission
Sign up and Stamps.com: and you Get Up to $25 in FREE Postage! and I get a commission!
I am waiting and hoping to be a part of http://www.entertainment.com
I will be able to get a commission on every book I sell. Which I am excited about. Once I get
the approval I will be posting about it so look for it soon hopefully! And if your thinking about buying this coupon book just wait a little bit and I will have it!!! We have personaly used this book and I LOVE IT! A GREAT money saver!
Share

No comments:

Groupon.com