Wednesday, October 24, 2007



AWESOME FIND!
OK or $2 who can beat a
HERSHEY CHOCOLATE LOVERS COOKBOOK!!!

I found one at a garage sale this last weekend.
I was just browsing thru it looking for a recipe to use
and OHHHH it made me want chocolate! LOL
Num Num


So Far I found a ton of recipes that look mouth watering.
But this one tip I saw in there is AWESOME!

Make your cake and for Easy Fast PRETTY Decoration on it do the following.
Leave un-frosted, take a cut out, either use parchment paper or use
a precut stencil and place on top of cake, use a small sifter and gently sift Powdered Sugar
on top of cake. Remove the stencil and WALA you have a BEAUTIFUL design!
Couldn't be easier nor prettier!!!
This works for me!
Share

2 comments:

DA6 said...

like ur blog, u changed it..it looks good.

Hope your doing fine.

Rebekah said...

sounds yummy!

Groupon.com