Thursday, November 29, 2007

Elbow Mits?

I cant WAIT to get a new oven/stove in my new our home! (Just over 2 months left!)
Why new? Because I hopefully I will be able to go
months without burns.....

All my life (at least since I can remember being old enough to bake and cook)
I have used a stove that was above the counter top.

They are NOT the greatest invention in the world mind you.
They are right at the height where your arms are, well, resting on the door! So unless your about 8 feet tall... you have the tendency to place your arms on the open door. Even if you TRY not to!

Maybe I need Mitts that go up past my elbow....

I mean ya ok' they might save a little space but how many people get burned by them OVER AND OVER! :-D

I have scars all over my forearms to prove it... and one that's driving me CRAZY as I type!

You would think I never used an oven with the amount of burns I get... "that crazy women tried to use her oven again"

I DO love my oven right now. Its vintage looking and gets the job done. I just want to be without the scars of cooking. :-)

Oh well, like I said... Soon I will have a "normal" oven. Share

No comments:

Groupon.com