Thursday, November 15, 2007

What a day!

Not to bad but I am worn out. ;-)

Got my feet propped up and chilling with my hubby. Tis' nice.

One of my little sis' came in last night from out of town where she
had been staying so my hubby picked her up from the airport and
she stayed with us. Was nice as I haven't been able to spend alot of time
with her over the last few months.

By the end of the evening I had a house full! :D Siblings are great!

Thanksgiving is right around the corner!!! YAH!!!

I made my pecan pie that I am bringing for the Thanksgiving Dinner we
are having for hubby's side today and it looks like it turned out good. YEAH!

Only have to do the mashed potato's sat morning sometime before we head over there.

I also was able to get several stalks of celery in the freezer. Yah! Thanks to my sis for helping me. :-)

Targets deal on the tampons DOES give you back a $5 gift card! So paired with the 2 coupons for $2.50 its a pretty good deal and if you can do it over and over it would be great! Share

No comments:

Groupon.com