Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am so Thankful

I am so thankful for my wonderful husband.

His 25th b-day is right around the corner and
I hope he has the best birthday ever.

I could not of asked for more when they Lord
gave me my love. He's caring, kind, giving,
supportive, and loves me. The list could go
on and on about how I love my husband.

I am thankful for the wonderful mother
who raised him to be who he is. I only
hope I can do as good as she did with my
children and learn from her.

I love you Darling. Share

4 comments:

Speaking from the Heart said...

Isn't it awesome that God created this special guy especially for you? Have a wonderful birthday with your hubby.

http://dailyreminders4me.blogspot.com/2007/12/thankful-thursday_20.html

Denise said...

I really enjoyed your post, bless you.

Susie said...

This is such a sweet post. I think mothers have so much to do with raising good future husbands. Glad you are blessed with one. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole,

I always love to read praises for husbands. This is so kind and filled wiHave a blessed and beautiful Christmas. Love and hugs, Lynnth love.

Thank you.

Groupon.com