Wednesday, December 5, 2007

IMommies Takes the Frugal Award

LOL
I laughed when I read her lasted post on a deal at SuperTarget.

Quoted from her site:
"Today’s Stock the Pantry shopping requires a bit of effort in the SuperTarget produce department. SuperTarget has a coupon for $1 off on-the-vine tomatoes, and as usual, you can print, and use, as many coupons as you need.

Here comes the effort: On-the-vine tomatoes average $3 per lb., so you’ll need to bag your tomatoes in 1/3-lb. increments to get them completely free…1/3 of a pound typically equals one small to medium-sized tomato…which means one tomato per bag.

Click here to print the SuperTarget coupon (from the coupon generator) good for $1 off any on-the-vine tomato purchase. The coupon is good through Saturday, December 8th, 2007."

I would of NEVER thought of this!
I for one thought these came in bags that were like sealed or something lol... guess not. I have never really paid attention cause I "ain't" paying $3 a lb for tomatoes we will go without thank you very much. :-D

So I guess I learned a new thing!
Everyone go give her a *high five*! Share

No comments:

Groupon.com