Saturday, December 22, 2007

Lots of Love...

Let me tell you a little story.

Of how much I love my hubby. :-D

My love has been wanting a recliner ever since we
got married. Well we had been so look at them several
times.

Well I hoped and hoped every time we went to look at them
or we talked about getting one he wouldn't decide to so I could
surprise him with one on his Birthday!!!

I finally was able to get one and I left it at the store to be able to
bring home the day before his birthday.

Well I showed up the store that day with my car which I just KNEW
it fit into!
What a sideshow it was! hehe

The guy who helped me load it into my car and I FINALLY got it to fit
just right. I KNEW it would!

The guy got it all tied tight and I was off.

Off to a slow crawl that is! I was terrified that the part of the recliner
that was in the trunk
was for sure going to come out if I went to fast or hit a bump in the road!!!

It took me about 25 mins to got 8 miles or so as I took the side roads and
went sloowwwww.

I got home.

And looked at out stairs.

Oh no.....

How dumb am I!!!!!!

I can do it!!!

That bottom piece of the recliner is SOOOO HEAVY!

I finnaly got it all upstairs and put together and the living room
rearranged. It looked so good! I laid down on the couch and
crashed!!! LOL that was heavy hard work moving it upstairs!

Hubby was so surprise and happy when he came home from
work! It was a great surprise and well worth the hard work!

But I told him...

I am not taking it back downstairs when we move next month!

He Laughed. Share

1 comment:

As We Sail... said...

that sounds like quite a struggle, you've truly demonstrated you love.
Merry Christmas

Groupon.com