Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rebate Checks!!!

I am just BOUNCING with JOY!

Remember when those blood glucose monitors were
free and they had a rebate offer on them?

Well, last week I had gotten a letter saying basically
"Sry we see that you didn't pay for this item so
we aren't giving you the rebate check"

Which was totally fine because it was FREE.

The other day though I got my mail and what do you know
I got a $9.99 check from them! I laughed and thought "Go
figure the one I got the rebate check for was the smaller
sale price..." The 3 other I sent in where for $30.00"
Oh well it as a FREE $10!!! I fugured I wouldn't probably
get anything else form them.

Today guess what came in the mail!!!!!!!!

2 $30 checks for the other 2 rebates!!!
YIPPEEEEE!!

I got $70 for shopping!
I would say this is my best ever!
:-D

I think its funny.

This week I got the Monitor Rebate Checks $70, Bed Bath and Beyond Rebate Check$10,
and 2 Office Depot Checks $12 = $92.00

LOVE IT! Share

2 comments:

sarahdodson said...

That is majorly impressive!!

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

Great Shopping! Are you going to treat yourselves out--check out my blog and see where you can get a good deal at Red Lobster

Groupon.com