Monday, December 31, 2007

Tis' Better to give then receive

I've been doing alot of cleaning out of my stock pantry as we are
getting ready to move.
And I realized how blessed I am!
I have an abundant supply of things we need for free or barely no
cost at all. And that makes me want to give it away!
I get a thrill out of packing up bags of items to give to someone who
needs it more than I do! Being able to do that but not breaking the
budget is so awesome!
How many times in a month can YOU give someone a few bags of
household items??? Are you helping others who need it? It just
amazes me the blessings God gives us and we don't pass them along.
Be a giver this year! Learn to be frugal so you can pass your blessings
on to someone who is in dear need of them this year. Share

1 comment:

Edwena said...

I keeping thinking I'm going to get a big stock of things and have a yard sale. The Lord has just let us help out so many people with our overabundance. Thanks so the encouragment to continue to do so.

Edwena

Groupon.com