Thursday, January 3, 2008

Financial Shape in 2008 Challenge!

Money Saving Mom has once again challenged us with money thoughts.

I have read some good posts so far in some of the people who has put
their budgets, thoughts, and challenges on their blogs.

With me quiting my job soon we are processing and going to be figuring
out what works for us in our budget.

I have so far in the last few months been able to stay under $45.00 for
my total household budget for a week. And I have seen in the last few weeks
that I can do better than that by using CVS as a supplement grocery items and
not just for household items.
Like for instance this last week I was able to cut some big money items from
my grocery list and almost got them for free. I am hoping to be able to do this
from now on. Doesn't seem to hard. See how I did on it so far in this post. Share

No comments:

Groupon.com