Monday, January 14, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven Monday

Making Your Home a Haven Monday
I'm in the process of packing to make my new home a haven!!!! ;-D

Today was a great day!
I got to have my best friend over to help me pack away a few more items. My pile is
GROWING. :-) Slowly but surely I am getting everything packed away for our move.
Its been tought trying to do it myself as I am still working part time training a girl to take
my job over. So when someone comes and helps it makes it sooooo much easier! And is fun
to pass time talking to someone!!! :-) So THANK YOU!



I cant wait to move!
Things are coming right along for our new home. Its exciting! Pray that all goes well with everything.

This last sat my husband took me out to see all the work thats gone on at our land.

We have bought our property. My husband and his brother went out and cleared the property the weekend before last. The pad for the house went down along with the driveway last week. The septic and electric are going in this week to my husband told me today! Yah! We are hoping the water will be in this week to but who knows. It could be another 3 or more weeks till everything is done. And our lease is up in just over 2 weeks so pray that things come along quickly.


I have no pics right now of our place but hope to soon have a few.

Looking foward to the next few weeks of everything!



Dont forget about the giveaway this week!!! Share

No comments:

Groupon.com