Friday, February 22, 2008

Excited about Cleaning???

I am!!!








I finnaly bought my first bottle of Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate!!!
I have been looking into this cleaning product for some time now. I have wanted to switch
over to organic and non harsh. I have read great reviews on it and am really excited about
trying it. My sisinlaw and I went in and bought a large bottle which should last me a good
LONG time.


Now to go thru and get rid of all the other items I have collected from CVS. :-) Will garage
sale them to pay for most of my new product!!!



Any one else use this? How do you like it? Share

1 comment:

Edwena said...

I use it and love it. I've actually recently become a distributor of it. That's how much I believe in their products. It will last you forever. I love their vitamins. My dc have faired so much better this winter since taking their supplements from Shaklee.

Edwena

Groupon.com