Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back Home

I'm back home. It's good to be home, I had a great trip to see my sweet little nephew and sister. He's such a sweetie and soooo cute. Sigh, I miss them already. :-(

But it is good to be home. My flights home were not the greatest flights one can have. I had two of them to get home. The first was a bit roky but not to bad.... But that last flight was well not something I ever want to do again...... We left mephis and the pilot told us that there would be "rocky" flight once we got to Texas due to the "30 mile winds". Hm, ok thanks for the heads up. Well once we got closer to home you could TELL that the winds were 30 mph! The plane was rocking side to side and we had such bad turbulance for about 30 mins my stomach was about as tumbled as it could be. And to make it better the "EXIT" signs light up, in the big flashing HERE WE ARE kinda of way along with the "make sure you know which exit is closer to you at all time". Lets just say when we landed I have never been more thankful to be on the ground. sigh....
But I made it safe and sound. :-D

And slept in very late today. :-D

And now I have TONS of laundry to do, house cleaning to get caught up on, and lots of other stuff to do from being gone a week. Shopping to get done, menus, more cleaning..... :-D Good to be home. Share

2 comments:

Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Welcome home safely! I'm so enjoying reading about you and that great hubba of yours, and also the help you are to me with your good deals and links. Carry on.

Bethany said...

That sounds so scary! I'm glad you made it home safely.

Groupon.com