Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Making Money at Home

Have you ever thought of working from home?
Right now there is a GREAT offer for those thinking of
making a business from home selling some awesome
beauty products! And it’s FUN!

Join now for only $125!!! Reg Price is $250!
When you join you get your spa starter set that includes
your Skin Care (choose based on your age group),
Show of hands instant manicure product,
Extreme Repair hand creme, Herbal Serenity Foot Creme,
Nourishing eye pads and Warming Trend Green Tea masque,
and microderm abrasion set!!!
The second part of the kit includes makeup and several other treatments.




Also you get a VERY COOL new Spa Escape bag with your part one set.
It holds everything you need for your first spa. Perfectly prepared to hit
the ground running, you will be off to share with friends and family in no time at all.



What I love about BeautiControl is that the products sell themselves. I LOVE them,
and everyone who has come across them falls in love.


And right now if you decide to sign up with me ( or put in an order more than $50) I will send you a free Mini set! How cool is that!
Email me for more info at nicholejordanblog@yahoo.com

http://www.beautipage.com/nicholejordan/ Share

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

You are right... these products sell themselves. My Mom is a consultant. I use ALL their products!

Groupon.com