Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Coupon Train Info



Bethany over at Maxson Family Blog emailed me a bit ago asking if I would
help her out and advertise the Coupon Train she is starting.

She has a quick explanation of how it works:

"I will be the "conductor". You will email me here with your name and address. I will then add you to the "train route". I will then send an envelope with a certain number of coupons to the first person on the train route. I will also send emails to each person with the address of the next person on the route. The last person will send it back to me. When you get the envelope, you go through and take out any coupons that might be helpful to you or any that are expired and put back in the same number of coupons that you took out.
So go check it out and get some great coupons!
Share

No comments:

Groupon.com