Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just another day....

Today I guess is Earth day... Not that I ever pay attention to things that go on around me like this.

God's wonderful creation is marvelous. So enjoy it and be good stewards of what God has given you!

So what am I doing to observe this "Earth Day"?

Nothing out of the norm..... Clean Clean Clean... fold more laundry, clean my kitchen good and sparkly, finish cleaning out a few places for the yard sale in a few weeks, vacuum, mop, scrub scrub scrub! Make dinner! Get coupons ready for shopping tomorrow.... and a list of other to-do things on my list! :-D

I will enjoy everything around me that God has given me and take care of it!
Hope you have a wonderful day to! Share

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a great attitude! Happy TT.

Heart of Wisdom said...

Good Thing to do...

robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Great attitude and so glad the someone is actually giving God the glory for our Earth.

The Apron Queen said...

You're tackling some awesome stuff! Not me. I'm just tackling the sand in my shorts! :D Do stop by anyway!

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

Groupon.com