Monday, May 19, 2008

Dinner Planning

I have found a GREAT way to make sure I don’t have the SAME thing for dinner over and over and over! lol I sometimes get brain block and cook the same thing several times in a few weeks span... Not that its bad but eating the same thing over and over sometimes gets old. :-) So far I have been doing this for over a month now and its working GREAT!

So I found a great tool in menu planning a plan or CALANDER! lol Its on the side of my fridge and I never used it for anything. I write in the meals for the week. Sometimes it goes out the window but it helps me make sure I'm not doing the same thing over and over. And it helps me remember to take something OUT of the freezer that morning for dinner!
This week’s menu is-
Monday~ Chicken over Salad
Tuesday~ B-day Dinner for someone in the Family (Don’t have to cook yeah!)
Wed~ Pork Chops w/ White Rice and Veggies
Thurs~ Beef Tacos w/ Fixin's and Rice and Beans
Fri~ Leftovers
Sat~ Baked Chicken Breast w/ Stuffing and Potato's Share

No comments:

Groupon.com