Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Free Magazines by watching Ads!

I had started this awhile back but had forgotten about it! But I was over reading Kacie's blog and remembered I had only a few to go to get a Good Housekeeping 12 month subscription! DUH!!

Well, I finished and am signed up to get my years worths of FREE Good Housekeeping and started on a new one! It dosnt take a LOT of time to do and if you really like magazines but
can't afford to shell out the mula for them heres a GREAT way to get it!

Go sign up at Adperk.com and start watchin ads! Share

3 comments:

Kacie said...

Hope you get your subscription soon! I got mine pretty fast, it seems.

Niki Jolene said...

I love adperk...I usually multitask and do a split screen so I can watch/listen to those ads while I check email.

:)

Anonymous said...

i did this and got 2 different mag subs! i'm so excited!! thanks for the tips!

Groupon.com