Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun Fun Fun!!!

I have been SOOOOOO busy!!!!


We are spur of the min. getting ready for a yard sale at my husbands grandmothers house!
So we have been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning her place out to get ready for it! Its been fun spending time with her. Nina we call her, a lady with stories to tell! It's been fun going thru lots
of things and her telling me when, where, and why she had bought that item! lol I laughed till my side hurt when we went thru some of her shoes that I can't ever ever ever see her in! Funny how we think that grandparents "never" were young and crazy! :-D

So between helping clean out her house, trying to keep my clean, and all the other things that have been going on around here I have been VERY busy! I LOVE it!

I also did something crazy yesterday and I'll show you in another post later! Oh the suspense!

Wooohoooo, it's not be a for sure thing but we just bought tickets so its set! We are GOING TO CA. in July!!!!!! I'm super excited as I have been there several times as my mothers side of the family lives there but this will be the first time with hubby. And we are planning on visiting the Grand Canyon on the way!!!!! YAHHHH!!!!
I can't WAIT!

So I'm off to get ready to go to Nina's house again for the day and hopefully we will finish and be ready for the yard sale Fri-Sat! Share

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what you did!

Rebekah said...

Aww, sounds like you're having a blast with Nina. I wish I could be there too. I miss her!!! :) Give her a BIG hug for me.

Bethany said...

Hmmm. . . I wanna know what you did. . . I'm guessing a short(er) haircut???

Mom2fur said...

Best of luck with the garage sale. And bon voyage! The Grand Canyon is so beautiful. I went about 25 years ago. Didn't do the trek down inside, though--not that ambitious, even when I was only 27!

Groupon.com