Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have a TON to do today!

I hope to get MOST or ALL of this list done today so this weekend I can get ready for out trip to CA!

To Do Today:

Fold huge pile of Laundry --- so don't want to dive into this!!! lol ~ DONE YAHHHH!!!

Clean Kitchen ~ DONE

Sweep ~ DONE / Mop / Vacuum ~DONE

Clean bathrooms ~ DONE

Start Dinner ~ DONE and EATIN! lol (Hubs LOVED it and so did I! Going on the List of dinners to make again!)

Finish closet Organizing ~ DONE

Clean Spare bedroom for House sitters ~ DONE

Make list of things to get/do before trip ~DONE

Replant 2 plants into hanging baskets and hang! (I'm getting a very green thumb!!!) ~DONE

Paint 2 walkway boards same as porch stain. (To hot....)

Clean Porch off! ~ Kinda Done... needs to be washed again... hopin to seal it this weekend!

Take off pics from Camera disk for Trip ~ DONE
And MUCH MUCH MORE DONE!!!
Share

No comments:

Groupon.com