Monday, June 16, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven

Eckk... it was sadly lacking from the last 2 weeks of pure busy!

So today I set about to TOTALLY super clean my house from top to bottom.
And I'm about done. Took me a few hours to get it sparkly clean but it feels
so clean and good now! Hopefully it will stay clean as this week is very busy.

I scrubbed my kitchen and did every single dish, wiped down the whole kitchen
with my Basic H cleaner. Somehow everything had been piled on my dining room
table from the last few days so I got the cleared off. And I was able to get my pantry
organizing the rest of the way!



It's so nice to get everything dusted, cleaned, scrubbed, looking and smelling like a freshly cleaned home!
Share

9 comments:

Denise said...

I am so impressed! A blog without coupons... though I am entirely jealous that you had time to clean your house! If you run out of things to do you are certainly welcome here! You are a hoot and I am so glad to be getting to know you! Blessings, Denise

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Hehehehehe!

I was pooped when I finnaly got done cleaning! Can't wait till I have kids! :-)
Someday I might just come over and hang out with you and the kids! Or maybe watch them all while you head out to do something! :-D (Hey I am one of nine I can handle your kids!) hehe

Blended in Texas said...

Yay for you! I had to do the same thing yesterday- de-clutter our house! It was pitiful! A clean house always makes me feel so good! Good job on the whole house tackle!

Karen said...

Wow! It looks so nice. Here is my tackle.

Brenda said...

I am so totally jealous of your sparkly clean house! Mine is not so sparkly and not so clean right now! Better get off the computer and back to work :)

Karen said...

I hope you will want to cook! It looks so nice that you might not want to mess it up. LOL Come see my project.

~Bren~ said...

Very nice!!! Nothing feels better than a clean house!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm sure it took forever, but everything looks great!

Heart 4 My Home said...

I love your pantry shelving system. That is so nice.

Groupon.com