Monday, July 21, 2008

50 years....

We had a GREAT weekend!


We drove up to Houston for my husband's Grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary Party.


It turned out so well and everyone had a great time. All that side of the family was there, and more, which makes for a pretty big bunch! :-D Fun fun fun!!!

Stef and I waiting to head over to the place to decorate!




Family Pics!


Kimmy and I (Shes my um second cousin??? lol)

Girlie Girls!


Cutting the cake!



Um, not sure what she was doing but this is to funny!


My and my honey!


The Jordan Clan...
Share

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to the Jordans! You sure got in a good family. Love to your dear hubby! PS Thanks for the freebies post!

Rebekah said...

Did you get your hair cut??? :P

Glad y'all had such a good time. I got the invite,but there's no way we could have come. :( Sorry!!! Sounds like it was a great time though!

Love ya!

Bethany said...

TOO MANY JORDANS!!! :P Looks like you and Rachael maybe had the same hairstylist? Cute cut! Stef looks great, I haven't seen a recent pic of her in a while!

Nancy M. said...

What a wonderful celebration! Looks like y'all had a great time. Love the pictures!

Groupon.com