Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ON our Way!

If you came here to get great updates on sales and coupons this week you've come to the WRONG place! :-D

I'm on VACATION! So this blog will be nothing but pure fun this following week! Check back often for updates and lots of pics! I have traveling Internet which is a blast! hehe!

We got out of SA about 2:45 today. Got my house all ready for the house sitters staying there. (lol have fun girls!)



And once we hit the 80 speed limit I feel like we are flying along... Nothing to awesome out here but Texas road... that goes on and on and on... but it aleast its hilly! I can not STAND driving thru flat lands... sigh... :-D

My ears keep popping to as we go up and down! OWE!!

We went thru some rain so their were pretty awesome clouds! Wish it would rain back home! lol
See why my ears are popping! :-D
Lol.... next rest area 76 miles... :-)
And we just hit Wind turbine area and hubs is fascinated by them! He loves natural power..... I guess... or rather that it costs less??? :-D
Share

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Sounds like y'all are in my neighborhood!! I love seeing the wind turbines. It's so cool!

I hope you have a great time away!
Miss seeing you!

Kelly said...

Hope you all have a safe trip! We love the drive over to NM and depending on where you go -- hopefully, you'll get some hot air balloon sitings! Drive safely!

Groupon.com