Friday, August 15, 2008

La Fiesta for South Texas

If you live in South Texas (not sure if they have them other places) this week you Definitely want to hit the store called La Fiesta!

I have NEVER ventured into the store before but I might just start going there every once in awhile!

This last wed. on our way home from our normal shopping in town (my sisinlaw and I carpool to town once a week) we were passing a La Fiesta and I heard her say... "Was that .97 a lb for SKINLESS BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS!" I was like umm... I say .97 but I don't know. We quickly turned around and went back to the store. Sure enough that's what is was! But it was a limit of 2 packages with a $10 purchase... We both went hm... I wonder if they take coupons at theses stores? We asked and they said Yes! So we both got our coupons from the ALL you magazine for all the free products and bought all the items along with the koolaid (buy 3 and get the item free) So I had a total of $24.xx worth of food and my total ended up being $10.xx for the chicken, some fruit, 5 free items from ALL You Mag., and Koolaid!

NOT BAD!
I saved $14.00 on my total and to add to that I saved about $12.00 on the chicken!!!!

The sale for La Fiesta is good till Tuesday so if you live near one don't miss this great sale!!! Share

No comments:

Groupon.com