Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Looks like Rain!

It's a lazy day here!
Well, only because my house is clean and not much on my list of things to do.

I could do a ton of baking but I really don't feel like it. I could scrub the already scrubbed bathrooms.... but I'm sitting here watching the Olympics and enjoying it! :-)
It's nice to have a day that is sooo slow and relaxing with nothing pressing that you HAVE
to get done.

And its about to rain! What could be better! I loveeee the rain! The smell, and the green grass it
gives us!

So, as I sit here enjoying my day I hope you have a great day to! Share

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Sounds great!

Audra Krell said...

That sounds so great, raining and the olympics. I'm so glad you are enjoying it, you just keep on enjoying it, guilt free! It's over 100 here in AZ, dry heat or not, it's hot and no rain in sight!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have things organized & clean so you can relax.

Groupon.com