Saturday, August 9, 2008

Menu for 2 weeks!

You asked for a menu that I planned for 2 weeks... Well, here ya go, I write them down on days but tend to switch often!

-DONE- King Ranch Chicken W/ Salad and Beans

-DONE- Lemon Pork Chops W/ Rice and Veggie and Salad

-DONE- Green Sauce Enchiladas W/ Rice and Beans and homemade Tortillas

Beef Stew W/ Homemade Rolls

Pork Loin in Crock Pot W/ Rice and Veggies and Homemade Bread

BLT's W/ Fruit

Baked Chicken W/ Potato's and Veggies and Homemade Rolls

Spaghetti W/ Bread and Salad

Pork Brisket W/ Rice and Veggies

Taco's W/ Rice and Beans and Homemade Tortillas

Homemade Pizza W/Salad

Pork Chops in BBQ Sauce W/Pasta and Veggies

Brats W/Pasta and Veggies Share

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you post your King Ranch Chicken recipe PLEASE!! I love to try new things.

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

LOL well that was the left of the FAST food someone had bought for us as I had been layed up for a week and wasnt up to cooking. :-) But I do have a recipe that I make normaly that I will post for ya later! Nichole

Heart 4 My Home said...

Thank you so much for posting your menu. This certainly gives me some great ideas.

Groupon.com