Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oye I LOVE Shrimp!!!

I just had to share with you this dinner I made the other night!

I have never made stuffed bacon wrapped shrimp but boy oy boy did it
turn out good! The smell of it cooking made be DROOL!

First I got the shrimp ready and then I made up a stuffing mix of some cream
cheese, a few tablespoons of moz. cheese, and a few grates of fresh parmesan cheese.

Once I made that up I cut up a jalapeno pepper in little slices. (I am not a huge fan of huge chunks of peppers!) And then I cut my bacon in half.

Then I put the mix in with the pepper with the shrimp and wrapped the bacon around it! I did a few without the stuffing just peppers and bacon. And cooked on a pan @ 450 for a good 20 mins and then put it on broil to brown a bit more for a few mins.

And WALA you have some AWESOMELY GOOD SHRIMP!!!

Here's a final look at dinner that night.. just seconds before it was devoured! hehe!

BTW: HUBS LOVED IT TO! :-D

Share

1 comment:

Kelly said...

YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-O!

Groupon.com