Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Starbucks....

Yes, I love Starbucks.. Its my treat for being so frugal! LOL


I am still frugal there most times.. Ordering the reg coffee over ice
and asking for a pump of mocha... its the same as a Mocha iced coffee only
cheaper.... :-) I love it. But yesterday I was in town and hadn't had breakfast
or lunch yet.. and thought I should go try that new drink at Starbucks that's
suppose to be like a shake. I have a gift card from my brother from my bday!


Oh boy Oh BOY OH BOY!



The Banana Chocolate Vivanno was SO GOOD! It was PERFECT for a meal! And it
actually TASTED healthy! lol


Banana Chocolate Freshly prepared with a whole banana, bittersweet cocoa, 2% milk and our own proprietary whey protein & fiber powder and ice. Share

2 comments:

Jan Ross said...

Thanks so much for participating in "Try It Tuesday" - I am trying to get it started, so I really appreciate your participation!!

If you could link back to the site, that would be wonderful.

I keep telling my husband he needs to try these healthy smoothies, but he has some mocha drink he loves. I'll have to tell him you said it was good!!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Sure thing!!!

Yes they are SO GOOD! :-D

Groupon.com