Monday, August 25, 2008

Whew~

This morning I was up at the crack of dawn! :-D Why.... because we had seen in the newspaper this Sunday that the first 50 people to be in line at Office Max got a Coupon book for $50.00 off ANY ink purchase each month for the next 6 months! That's $300.00 in savings! HOW AWESOME!

So this morning we headed out (hubby and I) at 6:30 and we got to the Office max around 7 and waited in line for 1 hour! We ended up being #35 and #36 or so.. (can't remember exactly!) and Rach ended up making it JUST in time to be #48!! (or was it #47! lol) Just barely made it!

But we all got our Savings book and I bought my August Ink and paid a total of $1.05 for 2 color inks and 1 black ink for our printer! How AWESOME! Was well worth the wait and line to get $600 (hubs and I both) worth of ink coupons! :-D

I am VERY tired as I didn't sleep much last night lol... kept thinking I was gonna not wake up in time to leave... and just to excited haha.... silly me!


My house is its usual Monday morning mess. But once I get a short nap I am off to scrub toilets, make my kitchen sparkling new, fold a mountain of laundry, vacuum up ants again..... (rain brings them in.. sigh), and clean clean clean!

And I bought curtain material the other day for $3.00 at Hancock fabrics for our main bathroom (mega on sale! Yah!) So I am going to hopefully finish all my cleaning and make the curtain today to!

So much to do! Share

7 comments:

Mercedes said...

wow, sweet deal. Was this regional? this is a deal I would have missed if it had been in out circular as well.

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

I'm not sure. It was for all San Antonio Area one I beleive becuase of a new store? But they did a paper one last week that I haddnt heard of till later! ;-)

Nancy M. said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations on the wonderful savings!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

That is an awesome deal! Congratulations!!

Rebekah said...

Good for you!!! Great deal!

I was thinking about your ant problem. you might try putting boric acid around the threshholds of your doors and where ever they are coming in. It's not toxic, but insects don't like it. It will even keep roaches out as well. My mom told me to look for it at a pharmacy.

I need to do this too cause we're having troubles with roaches...NASTY critters!!!

Donna said...

Great deal!
Methinks that would be one (and likely only) reason to get up that early! ;-) lol

mom_of2boys said...

Great deal! What a big savings!

Groupon.com