Friday, September 26, 2008

Autumn


Well living in South Texas doesn't mean that we have cool weather when fall comes around... It's more of a we hope it gets cool soon kinda day!
This morning when went out to turn off the water in our yard I realized it was a tab bit color than usual! Tis' nice!
There are many things I look forward to in the Fall and I can hardly wait to get started on some of them!
  • To wear boots and sweaters ALL THE TIME! Last year was not as cold a I would of liked so this year I'm hoping we get plenty of sweater wearing days!
  • Baking LOTS and LOTS of goodies for the holiday season! This year I plan on doing extra baking and making sure I give out lots for the holidays! Nothing better than a plate of homemade cookie or bars, and lots of other holiday goodies.
  • A trip to Fredericksburg for the Peddler Show and huge barn set up with all the holiday stuff you can think of! I didn't get to go last year and the year before our time was cut short but I fully intend on hitting it this year and stopping at every last place and hanging out with all the girls that wanna go with me! Fun FUN! (So if ya wanna come LET ME KNOW!)
  • And a trip to San Marcus with the girls to shop for Christmas! Of COURSE! :-D
  • And just enjoying this time of year!

I'm getting excited! Aren't you!!!

Share

No comments:

Groupon.com