Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy Busy

This week has been a whirlwind of things going on!

We have house guests till the end of the week and my sis comes in and will be out to see me Friday and then we have a BBQ for her on Sat!

But yesterday I got to clean out a few things when I was the only one home. I got to list some things on eBay, clean out my closet of things I don't and cant wear, and clean out all my stock pile stuff for a garage sale next weekend!

Just got my kitchen clean again, sure are alot more dishes than hubs and I use in a day so I got to keep up with it!

And need to tackle ants ONCE again! Seems they have come back and with kiddos here they have a few things that they can eat. :-)

And on top of that my hubs went on a business trip for a few days! :-( I will miss my hubby!!!!

And its a WOPPIN 72 degrees today and the breeze coming in is WONDERFUL! The last two days we have had the windows open all day because of the breeze we have had! Its been awesome! Feels like Fall!!!! I love it! Share

3 comments:

Susie said...

What a great tackle list!! You can do so much done when you are home alone!

Caroline said...

I'm with you I am loving the feeling of fall too! It's the season I miss the most.

Anonymous said...

Hope your husband gets home soon....

Groupon.com