Saturday, September 27, 2008

My savings this week

Well, I didn't have to shop for anything major this week just hit the drug stores and I had gotten ahold of some cheap canned tomato products before the store was cleared out of them!

Here's what I did:

I am to tired to go thru an figure out what I paid for each transaction at the moment! LOL So you will just get the pics and an overall of what I did! :-)

The first three pics are from CVS



Got these all for .20 OOP!!!! I can't wait to try out the
tort. press!!!!

Above pic: Missing 3 packages of Garage sale Stickers!

Walgreens made $1.00 on all this!


Spent $7.11 on these good deals from target before they got cleared out.
Cans of Tomato Products ended up being .09 and .14 cents
each and I had found on clearance the South beach drinks
so with coupon got them for $1.54! And 2 bottles of Joint Juice
for Free.
Share

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh man, I'm jealous of the tortilla press! I'd like to know how much that one was! Nice job for a 'light' week! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Nichole, do you think you'd want to teach me the CVS/Walgreens way?? I just got my license on Friday (YAY!) and I have a car now as well. Let me know!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll hook up with ya on IM to let ya know when and where girl!

Anonymous said...

Found you from a trail from my friend at hillbilly sweetpea and I'm glad I did.

Groupon.com