Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What doesn't work for me....

My brain is on slow mode with the cold I have so I came up with this random post of things I have found that don't work for me! In no particular order seeing as I don't think my brain could handle that right now! So here's a little more info about me that you might of or might not of known!

What doesn't work for me:
  • letting my house go dirty for more than 2 days... just drives me batty!
  • going to bed late, I just sleep in to late!
  • going without carbs
  • washing laundry and hanging it up right away! I forget to! I would rather Iron!
  • going without coffee in the morning! :-)
  • going to the store or town without my coupon book! a MUST HAVE!
  • seeing a friend with a baby and not holding it!
  • passing up a foot rub!
  • making homemade cards
  • exercising daily! sigh
  • passing up a really good free item!
Share

3 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I'm sure with you on the carbs thing. I can't figure out the point of eradicating an entire food group. Besides, I married an Italian. Bring on the pasta!

Veggiemomof2 said...

I agree with you on all of the above!

Lisa Knight said...

Ditto, except the dirty house thing, I can take it for at least 3 days before I start having fits!

Groupon.com