Friday, September 19, 2008

Yard sales...

This morning I woke up and got ready and out of the house as FAST as I could because there was a neighborhood wide yard sale in the park! Got out of the house a bit before nine and found parking. Wow was it packed full of people....

But didn't find a THING to buy! Everyone had piles and piles of junk!!! Sometimes you come across those sales that are nothing but trash but I figured with a huge park wide sale you would find a few goodies! But NONE! I walked and walked and walked and didn't find a single thing that was worth anything!!! Sigh.... so I guess I was frugal in not buying a thing at all at the yard sale this morning... :-)

I am gonna take a sat that I don't have anything planned for sometime in the next month and scope out some good estate sales and yard sales on the north side and hit them... Because I have a few things that I am looking for that I think I could find if I went to the north side. :-)

Anyhooo, off to clean my house and get ready for a BBQ we are going to with all our family. And then ALL FOUR OF MY SISTERS will be staying at my house for a big ol' slumber party!!!!!!! It's been a LONG time since we have all been together!!!!!! I'm super excited!!! Can you tell??? Share

No comments:

Groupon.com