Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Give a girl a hug...

"A Mother’s Love cannot be measured by increments of time …an entire lifetime of love can be squeezed into a few brief miraculous moments when necessary…."

I was reminded this evening when over at Bring the Rain that tomorrow is an official day of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. And as I was reading all of them comments posted so far I had tears streaming down my face, as I remembered the pain that no women should ever have to go thru. It made my heart ache and hurt and the hot tears came down that wouldn't stop. Just a bit over 11 weeks ago now we had a baby enter heavens gates.... seems like yesterday.

I to, am praying for you who have lost a child.... He is there for you.

My favourite song is this love song from a mother to her dear baby.

Share

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Nichole,
I did not know there was a day for remembering babies..... MANY, LONG HUGS SWEETIE.... Love, MOM

Bethany said...

Not a day goes by that I do not think of my two babies that I lost. I will pray for you today Nichole!

Love,
Bethany

Caroline said...

I am sad to hear about your loss...I also did not know that there was day to remember our babies. I have 2 little girls in heaven waiting for me. My mom always tells me, "it's a life that should be celebrated no matter how long she lives." --and I agree. With love and prayers. Caroline

Rebekah said...

It's amazing that you posted this and that today is the day to celebrate the lives that we've each been asked to give back to God. I was just thinking this morning as I was sitting reading my Bible early this morning, that next week will be 7 years since I lost our second baby. It won't be until eternity that I find out if that was a little boy or a little girl, but as the previous commment pointed out, it doesn't matter how short a life is, it is always worth celebrating!!
Love you, sweet friend, and I will be praying for you today. Pray for me as well. I'm missing my three little ones, even as I love my two boys!

Unknown said...

I was so happy to pray for these mothers also. The loss of a baby is heartbreaking! Blessings to you!

Groupon.com