Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's so COOL!



Why does it seem over the weekend that the laundry piles up to wash... Monday I get it all washed and then Tuesday its a mountain to fold. Seems the never ending story. :-)

It has been SOOOO beautiful out side the last few days. I just had to go play in the dirt yesterday it was so pretty! I had a plan that was about dead that I was surprised it lasted all summer long in the FIRST place! It was just a flower plant that I had bought at walmart around spring time. :-) It kept blooming and blooming. But it died with the first hint of coolness. So I replanted some other plants I had that were out growing there pots! It was fun to play in the dirt and was so nice and cool out! Now they are all nice and pretty once again. And hopefully they will survive in the winter. Must remember to bring them in once it freezes!

So, today I have to tackle that laundry and maybe some knitting! Its so nice and cool makes you want to start a few more knitting projects! Share

4 comments:

Boyd Team said...

It's like Winter without the snow where I am! Brrrr! I wish I could stand to even go outside it's so cold!

MomOf4 said...

I just picked up my crochet again too. The cooler weather really makes me want to work on it!

Susie said...

Good luck on your tackle list:-)

Rebekah said...

I get to wanting to crochet when it's cool, too. I hardly ever think about picking it up otherwise.
I may just have to dig it out now!!! :)

Groupon.com