Sunday, October 12, 2008

Starbucks Coupon Winners!

We have Winners for the Starbucks Free Chocolate Coupons!

Since no one entered for the 4 coupons set I just picked the top 3 of the random drawing
to get 2 each of the coupons!


#9
Couponbabe said...
Yummy! The best savings advice I have received over the last few months of couponing has been "Plan your trips wisely and only go once a week if possible." It has saved me from many "Impulse" purchases. Although, it's hard to do when you see deals out there! Great blog, too, BTW.
Friday, October 3, 2008 8:43:00 PM CDT

#14
Brittany said...
I always try to make sure I use my coupons that sat FREE or could potentially make overage at places like Walmart and Target...this way I can get some of my other groceries for free as well.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 7:48:00 AM CDT

#22
michellenotdawn said...
My best secret these days? "Shop" in your pantry. I have saved sooo much money making dinner out of what I've already had stockpiled.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 7:07:00 PM CDT

Email me with your address (nicholejordanblog AT yahoo DOT com) so you can get these ASAP!

THANKS! Share

1 comment:

michellenotdawn said...

Wow! Thanks for the great giveaway!

Groupon.com