Friday, November 7, 2008

Frugal Friday

Last week I met my friend for our free cuppa java on voting day and some fabric shopping. Of course we met at CVS and had some fun there! :-D But after we were done and said bye to her, I got hubs inspection done on the car and I headed on over to one of the thrift stores in the area... and who do I run into none other then my momnlaw! :-D

We spent the day going to several thrift stores and hanging out over lunch. It was fun!

At one thrift store I hit the motherload of good books that were NEW! and at $1.79 ea I couldn't beat it! Added several books to my collection and a few to add to PaperBack Swap also once I was done reading them!



So my frugal find is keeping me busy for hours on end right now! And I'm loving it! Along with my other renewed love!
Share

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love finding a good book on the cheap! Great find.

Groupon.com