Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm crazy again...

It's about that time again!

Where I get up crazy early and have a bit of fun bargain shopping on this crazy shopping day of the year! I know alot of people think its the craziest thing ever that you would even go out and face the crowds. But I had so much fun last year that I am doing it again!

Yes, this weekend is gonna be a crazy crazy crazy one!

We are having Thanksgiving for the first time at home. I am cooking a turkey and ham and the sides are being brought by my inlaws. I did already cook a cherry pie and over filled it so it looks kinda sad but I'm sure even thought the presentation of it is um weird looking, it tastes just fine! :-D

We are also putting up our Christmas tree Thanksgiving evening! A tradition I started last year!
I can't wait! I helped my sisnlaw the other day put up her tree and got super excited about getting mine up! :-) We had a blast doing it!

Thursday evening also sometime my sisnlaw and I plan to sneak out and attack our local CVS store for Black Friday sales!!!! Can't wait to snag some good deals!!! Last year I dragged my hubs along with me as we lived in town! :-D It was fun!

Then bright and early we are getting up to hit some black Friday sales! :-D And then back home to sleep all afternoon. lol

And Saturday a bunch of us girls are heading to the peddler show in Fredericksburg! An all day fun with the girls!

I'm excited!

What are you up to this holiday weekend?

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Share

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Heading to CVS tomorrow morning! Baking the pies tonight. One cherry pie especially for Thomas and 2 pumpkins for everyone else!!! :)

Julie said...

We'll be hitting Walmart at 4:30 AM. People think mom and I are crazy but we have such a GREAT time together! It's become a tradition for us to go. I'm looking forward to the day that my girls are old enough to join us (and enjoy it). Hope you all have a wonderful time and find all the goodies on your list!!!

AudreyO said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We hit Target but not Walmart. I also hit Michael's. They had 25% off your entire order, including sales items. Oh my gosh, that was heaven.

Groupon.com