Thursday, November 6, 2008

Isn't it cute!

I got my sewing machine back from the shop for a MUCH needed tune up. Poor thing was groaning and moaning till it died on me. But its back to humming and sewing like new now! Which makes me sew happy! :-D

I had bought some material the other day for a cell phone case for my purse as I can NEVER get to my phone fast enough when its ringing. Got that problem to?

It turned out to cute I think! I love it! I loved it so much I made another one just like it to put on Etsy.com! I can't wait to start sewing again and maybe get a few things out there for sell on Etsy.

So go check it out and tell me what ya think!!!


Makes me drool going into a fabric store now!!!
Share

3 comments:

Sherrylinn said...

That is adorable!

Huse Yo Mama said...

That is super cute! I didn't know you had an etsy store! Good job!!!

mom_of2boys said...

Very cute! I wish I could sew.

Groupon.com