Saturday, December 20, 2008

10 weeks, 1/4 way done!

Just over and inch long and 1/4 of an ounce they say... but all I can say is WOW. Just how God can make this little baby in another being is amazing. And day by day details of what happens as they grow is stunning. If you ever just sat and thought about it... it blows your mind. That baby's brain will produce almost 250,000 new neurons every minute.
That tooth buds are forming.
The bones of your baby's skeleton begin to form.
That your baby has fully separated fingers and toes.

No man can do that..... only God.



I have had more good days and less bad days with morning sickness which is nice. And the needing to sleep 24/7 isn't AS bad. :-) But still there.....

When I lay on my stomach (yes I'm gonna die when it comes time that I can't do that anymore... I don't know HOW I'm gonna sleep....) I feel a difference in my stomach. Kinda weird but kinda cool. I am not showing yet but my clothes are starting to get tight for sure even though I havn't gained much weight. Share

1 comment:

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Morning sickness will soon be forgotten. Congrats on that sweet little baby!

Groupon.com