Monday, March 16, 2009

This weeks hot deals!

I am so loving Walgreen's! Cvs and I have had some issues but I'm hanging in there hoping something good will come along soon! It HAS to!!! :-)

Here is the picture of Walgreens, CVS, and Walmarts deals this week!


Total retail for EVERYTHING is $438.84
What I paid?
A Grand total after Sales, Coupons, RR's, Ecb's, and Gift Cards
OOP=$16.00!!!!!!!

Plus I made
+$27.74 at Walgreens
+$2.99 at CVS
+$13.00 in a Rebate thru Caregivers Marketplace MIR program
=$43.73

Made after taking OOP out.
=$27.73 On all that stuff!!!

Plus we are having a yard sale soon so I can't wait to make a few $$$ of my stockpile! Share

3 comments:

Clean ClutterFree Simple said...

that's awesome! Would you post details of your transactions?
...found your blog via Money Saving Mom...

Jessica-MomForHim said...

It's great that you are saving so much! Just be careful when calculating your savings, that you aren't counting your ECBs or RRs twice.

For example, you earn some ECBs one week, then in your transactions you subtract them from your OOP to get your savings. Then the next week you can't use them to pay and calculate your OOP (because you included them in last week's savings, so you can't count them towards this week's savings). Make sense? Keep up the savings!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Yups!
I have been keeping track of my savings for a year now. Last year I started to see what I was saving in the long run! I even have a spreadsheet that I use to keep everything!

THanks!
Nichole

Groupon.com