But we are in the last stretch of pregnancy and I'm excited about finally meeting this little guy!
And being in the 3rd trimester I am back to being dead tired all the time. I fall asleep at the random moments of laying down for a min and am out for hours. :-)
So here's a few things on my mind to get done in these last weeks before my energy completely runs out!!!
- Get baby necessity after baby showers
- Wash and organize all baby clothes
- Make sure we have enough diapers (Hoping for another great sale!)
- Make sure I have a few clothes that fit me after baby's birth! :-D Nursing and Reg!
- Get car seats from friend, wash covers and get ready for both cars.
- Finish baking things for freezer for fast and easy meals! (Doing some this week!)
- Get birth plan finished and to doctor and hospital for nurses.
- Set up Dr. for baby.
- Finish cleaning out all rooms after yard sale in May. Have been storing stuff for a few months for this.
And many more things that just are not coming to my brain at the moment!Share