Monday, May 11, 2009

Free Ice Cream at Haagen-Dazs!!!



I am excited about this deal! I haven't been able to get out when all the other great Free Ice Cream promos came around and I am going to be in town tomorrow for my grocery shopping so I plan on MAKING IT to get my free scoop of Ice Cream!


Sent out by Haagen-Dazs:
Buzz into any participating Häagen-Dazs Shop on May 12th for a “Free-bee” scoop during Häagen-Dazs ice cream’s annual Free Flavor Day!



On Tuesday, May 12, 2009, consumers can visit any participating Häagen-Dazs Shop between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. to receive a free scoop of any of Häagen-Dazs bee-built flavor. Since honey bees pollinate ingredients essential to more than 50 percent of Häagen-Dazs ice cream’s all-natural flavors, consumers will have a large assortment of flavors from which to choose.

To find a nearby Häagen-Dazs Shop where you can participate in the Free Flavor Day festivities, go here. Share

No comments:

Groupon.com