Sunday, August 30, 2009

Menu Monday!

Well, its been over 5 weeks since Joshua has made his arrival to our world and it sure has been wonderful!

The first week after he was born we lived at the hospital since he was in the NICU and then the next 2 weeks we were blessed by many meals from family and church family so I didn't have to cook much at all! It was wonderful!

This last 2 weeks I started using my meals I cooked up from way back and froze for after we had our lil guy and it has been sooooo awesome! Just to pull something out of the freezer and pop it in the oven to cook and heat up some veggies to go along with it! I encourage anyone who has a baby on the way to do this as it has been wonderful!
I still have several meals left in the freezer so I will be using them along with starting back to fixing meals until they are gone.

Here is the menu this week:

Monday - Quiche

Tuesday - Hamburgers w/Fries

Wednesday - Taco Soup

Thursday - Spaghetti w/ Salad and Homemade Bread Sticks

Friday - Chicken Tortilla Soup (Making extra to take to a family who also just has a baby!)

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - In town -Eat out Share

2 comments:

Susie said...

Congratulations on your new arrival!! I am sure that the menu plan will help you get back on track:-)

~~Rhonda said...

Congrats on baby Joshua's arrival. Hope all continues well. It's great you were prepared with frozen meals and had meals given to you, as well. Your menu for the week looks great. I love quiche. And taco soup, so good! Take it easy and enjoy the little one. ~~Rhonda :)

Groupon.com