Thursday, February 4, 2010

A story...

How's that story go?

Met a handsome man...

Get married...

Gain a few lbs...
Get pregnant...

Say you won't gain a bunch of weight...

You gain all that weight...

Plus some...

Have baby...

Lose a ton of weight right off... (ok maybe I cheated a bit becuase I had a VERY hard recovery and circumstances that made me lose alot more I think than the average woman after birth in the first few weeks)

Nurse baby alot to lose more weight... (j/k, it did come off, just not from nursing more on purpuse)

All baby weight gone...

A FEW other lbs gone...

Hit stand still...

Even though your STILL nursing...

Start working out to start losing weight...

Yups thats my story!

And I REALLY don't want that to be my next story... (well starting after the get married part, I've got a keeper!)

So I'm hoping to lose a few more lbs before more kids!

Oye!

Can I do it?

..............

guess we shall see... Share

1 comment:

Julie said...

be careful of the weight that can pile back on when you stop nursing. WOW! I lost LOTS of weight when I nursed my 4th child BUT I got used to eating more when nursing and when I stopped nursing I forgot to stop eating! LOL!

Groupon.com