Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Just wanted to give you heads up on some great deals to be had on Diapers.com!
- If you have any MANUFACTURERS' COUPONS then you have a chance to make this deal AWESOME! But it will take about a week from the day you start to place your order. Go check out the info here to learn how to submit your coupons before you place your order! I have a few GREAT coupons for huggies diapers from Recycle Bank that I am going to submit today and then place an order next week!
Heres what you need to do!
- Make a new account with Diapers.com (this offer is only valid on new accounts).
- Sign up for an account with either ShopAtHome (you get 3.5% cashback plus a $5 bonus for new sign-ups) or Ebates (you get 1-4% cashback plus a $5 bonus for new sign-ups).
- Search for Diapers.com on Ebates or ShopAtHome and click through to the website to shop.
- Add any number of diaper products to your cart which total $50.
(I will buy a case of Little movers for $35.99 and 2 reg packs of Little movers for $9.99 = $55.97)
- Use the promo code TEXA1140 at checkout to get $10 off your order.
- Your out-of-pocket costs will be around $40 after the coupon code and shipping will be free.
- Print and submit this mail-in rebate within four weeks and you’ll get $14.97 back! (The rebate link looks like it’s only a free magazine subscription, but scroll down and you’ll read how you can actually just mail it in for a $14.97 check!)
- So when you have gotten your rebates back, you’ll have paid only around $25 for $50 worth of products!
- If you submitted your coupons like I will you will make a better deal!
Heres how mine will look!
Retail of $55.97 for 162 diapers
-$9.99 (Buy one get one free manuf. coupon)
-$5.00 (manuf. coupon(
-$10.00 new customer order
-$14.97 rebate check
-$1.67 rebate thru shopathome.com
Total of = $14.34 for 162 diapers = .088 cents each!
I stock up from in store sales for diapers when I can get them for .10 ea so this is a good deal!
Love it! Share