Saturday, May 22, 2010

Amazon.com 2pk Organic Coconut Oil Only $10.23 Shipped!
















I started using Coconut oil when I was trying to find a good replacement for butter with out milk allergies way back. And became hooked on it! I LOVE the way it tastes in food and how well it does as a replacement for butter!
I went to go buy some of this the other day when I found out it it was this cheap on amazon but it was gone, but its back! Love it!  A GOOD DEAL for organic coconut oil!
So I'm off to buy several to stock up! Its about 1/2 the price, they are ussualy $12.00 each, plus you can save an extra 15% with Subscribe & Save, just click on the botton when you go to order it!
Go order some for you!
Click here to find - Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Unit (Pack of 2)

And don't forget to pay with awesome amazon.com gift cards from Swagbucks! Share

No comments:

Groupon.com